winter knitty is up!
- um, hello, it’s called monkey.
- heavens help me – i like a wide headscarf.
- i know too many nerds not to like it.
- purty with some mods.
- it’s okay, but now i have mr. jones stuck in my head. sadly, i still love that song.
- i still want to make the big one, too. but with a totally different cable pattern. that lines up with the ribbing.
- baby sweaters are so small.
the not so much my favorite:
- i like its construction, but wouldn’t wear it. of course, this probably means i’ll wind up in love with it and make it anyway.
- unlikely to need it with the 80-degrees-at-christmas weather we have here.
- too much obsessed with eunny’s anemoi mittens to want to make these.
- not so much, thanks.
- funny, but no.
- i don’t want coffee on my handknits.
- same thing with tapioca.
- the lace thing is cute, but not as cute as jenn’s hair turtlenecks.
- file under no-way-would-i-ever-knit-mini-versions-of-patterns- i-haven’t-knitted-full-versions-of-much-less-put-them-in-a-book.