1. What is your occupation? HA! i wish…
2. What color socks are you wearing right now? i am Sockless Wonder
3. What are you listening to right now? oscillating fan, the voices in JuJu’s head
4. Can you drive a stick shift? nope
5. What was the last thing you ate? strawberry ice cream last night
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be right now? peacock blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mom, yesterday afternoon.
8. Do you like the person that sent this to you? she’s a loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.*
9. How old are you today? 29 years, 5 months, 3 days
10. Favorite drink? because i’m thirsty, today it’s water. later today it will probably be a pumpkin spice latte.
11. Have you ever stepped on a nail? nope
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? um, hello? like, all the time.
13. Pets? i gave my pet to the pants. (not a euphemism)
14. Walking or running? i’m about to start running. but i agree with juju – wogging is WAY more fun to watch.
15. Favorite food? currently, indian, persian, and mexican
16. What was the last movie you watched? first 1/2 of fever pitch, second 1/2 of war of the worlds yesterday morning flipping through the movie channels
17. Favorite day of the year? the day spring kicks through winter for the first time.
18. What do you do to vent your anger? throw stuff. not at people.
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? <!– D([“mb”,”Barking, \nmoving battery-operated dog (still have it).
> 20. What is your favorite \nSeason? Fall
> 21. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs \n
> 22. \nCherries or Blueberries? Cherries if \nthey are fresh off my Grandpa\’s tree
> 23. Do \nyou want your friends to e-mail back to you? Only if they feel like it. \n
> 24. Living arrangements? Husband, kid, dog
>25. Favorite all-time movie? Princess \nBride
>26. Dream vacation? Bora Bora, hut over \nthe water, no bugs, massage & jacuzzi
> 27. When was the \nlast time you cried? Last \nnight \n
> 28. What is on the \nfloor of your closet? Suitcase
> 29. \nWho is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this \nto? Lori
> \n 30. What did you do last night? Read a book – went to sleep early
“,1] ); //–>cheap orange dog my uncle won at Circus Circus. i named him Bite-O because he was ferocious.
20. What is your favorite Season? fall
21. Hugs or Kisses? hugs.
22. Cherries or Blueberries? hmmm… wild maine blueberries, then cherries, then non wild blueberries (tame b
23. Do you want your friends to e-mail back to you? Only if they feel like it.
24. Living arrangements? with mom and sis.
25. Favorite all-time movie? too hard of a question to narrow down to even 10.
26. Dream vacation? most of europe would be just fine.
27. When was the last time you cried? last weekend (sort of a record – i know!)
28. What is on the floor of your closet? purses and suitcases
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? um, the internet.
30. What did you do last night? watched TV, read, went to bed early.
31. What inspires you? folk music
32. Favorite smells? i just answered this question a week ago.
33. What are you afraid of? roaches
34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? um, if i have cheese as an option, i’m always choosing cheese.
35. Hobbies? knitting, reading, guitaring, tv-ing, movie-ing, napping, laughing.
36. Favorite dog breed? dunno
37. Number of keys on your key ring? 2
38. How many years at current job? (weeping softly) although i’m still working at the hospital after 2 years.
39. Optimistic or pessimistic about the world situation? refraining for reasons of great pragmatism.
40. How many states have you lived in? 7. i’ve lived in 2 of them multiple times though.
41. Favorite holiday? advent
42. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy equipment? does a camel count?
43. Who is your favorite NFL team? BRONCOS
44. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? no
45. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? 10 inches of snow if i don’t have to drive. if i do, then 100 degree weather.
46. What is the last book you read? prince caspian
47. Did you like it? yes
*yes, she gets to read this.