becca is my barista. if i get a small drink, she doesn’t charge me. if i get a medium, she charges me for a small. if i stay there for a few hours knitting or doing homework, she’ll toss me a free brownie. all because we griped about boys together a few months ago.
ipod played the greatest songs for me. evidently i want to return to jr. high, because the ones that made me happiest were from then.
can you identify those songs by their lyrics without the google?
- “if you need me, me and neil’ll be hangin’ out with the dream king.” (‘tear in your hand’ by tori amos)
- “when i see you kitten as a cat, yeah as smitten as that, i can’t get that small” (‘high’ by the cure)
- “wake up every day, that would be a start, i would not complain of my broken heart” (‘regret’ by new order)
- “me, i’d like to think that life is like a drink, and i’m hoping that it tastes like bourbon” (‘the size of a cow’ by the wonderstuff)
- (i forgot to add this one) “he had a ponytail and he didn’t talk right” (‘long haired guys from england’ – woo! – by too much joy)
updated: booyah to mina for the first two and correctly identifying which neil, booyah to elspeth who got the last one, and a head-shaking booyah to elspeth for circumventing the rules and using yahoo for the rest. :)