she’s done, she’s blocked, she still smells like wet wool, and my hands are sticky with lanolin. i love knitting, i love wool…
and see what happens when i turn on my brain and don’t drink?
the keyhole shrank nicely with the detail – i was concerned about the size of it before. (bad focusing, bad)
and i like the button after all
- pattern: glampyre’s angelica
- yarn: lamb’s pride worsted in old sage
- needles: addi natura 40″ #8, 40″ #6
- started: um, don’t remember, but i will eventually find out
- finished: 11/18/06
- pattern mods: see below for keyhole detail, picked up 16 stitches on keyhole instead of 18. i did the m1l, m1r on the sleeves, but not on the hip increases. i wish i had on the hips, too…
- misc: i loved knitting this… it was fast for a sweater, it is a good cut with interesting shaping! and i need to stop knitting sweaters that are this color.