- happy pearl harbor day.
- dear colorado: you suck for being so cold
- dear denver: you suck at plowing/putting down mag chloride on main streets like speer blvd. before the morning rush hour
- the dog is colder than he’s ever been. i thought he broke his front foot, but no, the snow and wind were so cold that he couldn’t bear to put his foot on the snow anymore. however, his other three feet were cold too, so he made the most horrible noise EVER, and lay down on his back in the snow so as to avoid his feet being in the snow. however this made him cold too and he continued making the most horrible noise ever. this resulted in him being covered in snow (oh joy – i love melted snow all over the house and my bed). this is also causing him to refuse to poop but asking to poop every 5 minutes. because i am stoopid about such things, how long does it take a dog foot to get frostbite in -20 windchill? (update: woo! he finally pooed! 9:04 pm)
- i am hungry so i am glad i threw some food in the crock pot before work today. it smells good. like chicken. good thing – it’s chicken.
- anouk is 1/2 done. woo!
- i ran out of allergy medicine the other day and have been alternating between states of breaking out in hives with a chapped nose from all the blowin’ and sheer drunkenness from the benadryl.
- i’m hopefully getting more tomorrow.
- allergy medicine, that is.
- i found out yesterday that bath and body works puts macadamia nut oil in their lotion. just as i learned that gatorade puts sunflower oil in their beverage, i learned this the hard way. cue the hives.
- cherz rules. you too can warn others that you run with scissors – buy your own.
- proof of cherz’ rulingness? he sent me this (addressed to Captain Heather Feather, Ph.D., no less):
taking a page from particleman‘s book, the photo essay:
- take the shirt to parties!
- use the shirt while being hygenic!
- take the shirt while you diagnose your friends’ mental illness!