1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4, what does it say?
(this is the whole sentence) “Constant laughed to himself thinking how delighted Mrs. Rumfoord would be were the vulgar, parvenu Mr. Constant of Hollywood to spend his entire visit treed on the fountain by a thoroughbred dog.” Vonnegut, Sirens of Titan
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
not a darn thing
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I Love the 80’s 3D, 1984
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
booyah! 6:34 pm
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Natalie Merchant’s “My Skin,” dog tonails on ceramic tile
7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
I walked from my car to the house about an hour ago coming back from Capuvino where i was “Studying”
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Fritzie’s blog, from whence i stole this meme.
9. What are you wearing?
filthy! royal blue zipper hoodie, yoga tank, jeans, belt, and true to form, no socks even though i’m FREEZING
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
I think today, on the phone… i usually laugh when talking to that person on the phone – i have no specific memory of laughter, but it was either today or last night…
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
posters from my circus, clock
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
not as much fun as a giraffe of wine
15. What was the last film you saw?
haven’t the foggiest… i have gone to the movies this quarter, but i don’t remember what. my memory has been pretty bad for anything preceding the past 16 days or so.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
all of my debt back, a new car, and some expensive cheese.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know?
i appear really outgoing but have some moderately crippling social phobias.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
make the world safe. (oh yeah! the last movie i saw was corpse bride!)
19. Do you like to dance?
20a. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
i’m not telling you that.
20b. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
i’m not telling you that, either.