i was reading at larissa’s place, and came across 2 memes. since i can’t be bothered to do a proper post, i’m going to meme.
google “Yourname needs” and list 10.
- heather needs a rest
- heather needs two therapists
- heather needs a childhood, by bill o’reilly
- heather needs to access information ubiquitously to provide answers to client questions
- heather needs a family who will commit to her one hundred percent.
- heather needs an environment thatallows her to follow her own instincts and ambitions
- heather needs to reserve a date later in the year when the weather is nicer
- heather needs a cape to tire her bull and prepare it for the kill
- heather needs to start wearing a brassiere
- heather needs a variety of intellectual pursuits.
most of these are true, or would be true with a minor verb tweak here and there.
second meme (been going around for a while, haven’t gotten around to it):
snake the 5th sentence of your 23rd post in your archives.
“There was a really nice sunken jaccuzi tub, a european shower, a dressing area (it was about as big as my apartment is now), with 2 doors leading off of it. “